[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NATIONAL COUNTS

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 01:51:40 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Lee...I canceled too, I was only coming this year because I was invited to
be the third announcer 4 months ago.....and now after I paid for a flight for
two, had a downtown Philadelphia hotel room at over $200 bucks a night that did
NOT include the $45 bucks a night just to park the car......I was informed that
I was out.....so I'll watch it on my big screen TV via my computer...see y'all
in St Louis....bet one of those lifers had something to do with
this....lol....FB