[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NATIONAL CONFORMATION ENTRY NUMBERS

  • From: DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx
  • To: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 11:14:55 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/2007 10:06:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
this is  an enormous entry for denver. its bigger then the 70 national
which was in  the days of 800 or more entries. its bigger then last few
nationals have  been as well. my guess is that there are more northwest
dogs and northern  midwest dogs entered. never known ed barritt to get a
small entry. will be  looking forward to seeing new dogs. the average
national in the last ten  years has drawn 400. i assume that you were
kidding right?