[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NATIONAL CONFORMATION ENTRY NUMBERS

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erynbrook@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 17:23:33 -0700

NOW THAT'S THE SPIRIT, SUSAN.....POSITIVE, AND SMILING.  LET US MAKE IT
CONTAGIOUS MALADY....smiling, hugging, FORGIVENESS, supporting, camraderie,
laughter, and appreciation of the Greatest Breed in the World, regardless of
one's chosen
pursuit, with this multi talented, intelligent, remarkable animal.  Did I
mention forgiveness?
How about sportsmanship?  I know we all have it in us....
When you see a smiling blonde in BRIGHT GREEN tennies, maybe walking or
running or pacing or standing (or shivering in the a.m) ....stop by and give
me a hug.   I can guarantee , I will give you all one RIGHT BACK!!
Kathy Tank