[ SHOWGSD-L ] NASS my nass

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 22:26:43 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2009 5:52:26 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx writes:
NASS is  a large show but it is conformation only with the courage test one
day for the  working classes. They do not need room for obedinece, agility,
rally, herding,  etc. They are not holding a trial so no need for tracking
space. And we all  know they will take hours and hours to work the working
classes, and do so  outdoors in sun, rain, snow or waist deep mud.

They just held the world porn convention there, and the International
Tatoo gathering is coming up. I think they can find room for a couple of  sheep.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/