[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NAME TAGS AT NATIONAL

  • From: "Alycia Partei" <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:33:18 -0800

Well I for one wore a huge name tag this year at the Nationals.<G>  My body
brace was a true easy finder!<LOL>

I suppose if I hadn't had my brace on I wouldn't have met all the wonderful
people I did. Some I met and was supposed to meet and I couldn't put
together names from the list.  It was great to meet you again Cyndy:)

Now I will have to come up with some other sort of weird plan for the next
Nationals so those I met will remember who I am....  It was hard to wear it,
but it sure made it fun with meeting some WONDERFUL people and getting some
incredible food from Sharon Birch from Canada:)

Alycia