[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NAME TAGS AT NATIONAL

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 20:08:10 -0500

There is an old joke about larger than usual name tags that judges tell at
banquets  .
   Seems there was this well endowed woman who slapped the big nametag right
over her left breast...she walked up to the open bar and
stood right next to Billy Kendrick  - who leaned over and looked at the
nametag, straightened up and said, with a straight face "well, that's
nice...and what do you call the other one?"

             Peggy