[ SHOWGSD-L ] NAME TAGS AT NATIONAL

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 16:56:23 -0800

Well Gee Dave, we really didn't think you carried a purse.  Truly I am =
in=20
favor of the name tags---for those who care to wear them.  I have=20
communicated with so many nice folks via email and I would LOVE to meet =
them=20
personally.   Certainly should not be required.  Sandi
A couple of months ago, I had checked Linda into the hospital and was =
leaving, carrying her purse and a couple of other things. A young man =
near the emergency exit looked at me, smiled at his friend and said =
it.... "Nice purse fella!" I stopped, moved a step toward him, then put =
up my hands and said, "No, I can't do two in one day. The last fellow =
who said that is up in ICU, but if I do two today I'll get a =
reputation." His friend laughed, but he was not quite sure if I was =
joking or being serious.

It made my day!
Dave