[ SHOWGSD-L ] NAIAtrust joins in lawsuit/Florida

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 14:37:11 EDT

This is the FIRST lawsuit in which NAIATrust has entered.   You can read more
about Patti/their reasoning at naiatrust.org.    I can send the rest of this
post privately to those who request it.
Stormy

Begin forwarded message:

ALERT/GENINFO: Dade County, FL (forwarded)
Posted by: "jan cooper" jan4rott@rott-jan4rott@rjan   jan4rott
Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:08 pm (PDT)

Thanks to Patty...permission to forward...jan
_
Subject: THE BSL FIGHT IS ON IN DADE~COUNTY!Subject:
Attached is the letter we've all been waiting for! The BSL fight is
on in Dade....and it will be removed! We need everyone on board as
now is the time! Edel and I are spearheading this with our counsel
noted on her correspondence, who is doing this pro bono as she too is
fed up with the ordinance and the senseless killings of incredible
animals! We need funds desperately to go forth with pending
litigation. We need volunteers, we need folks to contact politicians
and speak up for all those lives lost as a direct result of this
inhumane ordinance! Write, phone, e mail ...whatever it takes! We
need the media on board and this letter published everywhere. Now is
the time for all those politicians who are against BSL to come forth
publicly! We will keep you posted on the events...Pits Rock!

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial
calculators.