[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NAIA<>NY A-5507 Blurs the Lines

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Beryl <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:06:30 -0700

Yes Beryl.. I realized after I naively bred two bitches within a couple of
months that I went from 3 dogs to 16 dogs.  And because I bred one back to
back, it was possible to have 23 within a calendar year!!!  They just don't
realize.  Of course, I probably would have been asked why I felt it was so
necessary to breed that often when there were shelters with GSDs in them.
Darn Rottie that jumped over the fence at my son's house didn't read the laws,
either!

On Mar 26, 2009, at 7:45:13 PM, Beryl <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh Stormy, How I wish the people who write these laws had enough education
to know that the number of litter's and puppies vary GREATLY. Some breeds
have difficulty having 2 or 3 pups, other's do not have that problem, and
the number can easily rise to 12 -14 etc.

--
Stormy Hope
www.carpoc.org