[ SHOWGSD-L ] N. California shows & brags

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 22:48:39 -0700

The Northern California shows turned out great after only threatening us
with  rain. Thanks to The GSDC of Sacramento Valley and the GSDC of

Reno for another four show weekend.     A LOT of work and effort and

co-operation and co-ordination!!

We are so tickled that three of our Grand Victrix Mar Haven's Black Orchid
sons

did so well this weekend.   They are littermates sired by Grand Victor
Aregon.

Three of the four owners are not on this list........so here goes.....

Mar Haven's Bold Ruler ( aka Bodie ) picked up 6 points this weekend and got
his

second major and is now in the home stretch for his Championship.  Thanks to

Judges Jorge Noya, and Ken Downing and then Jack Newton.   Bodie is owned

by Gail & Rex Bixby and as always, was handled to all three wins by  'the
ZacMan'

Zac Hudspeth...( aka my Grandson.)    As ALWAYS......a GREAT job Zac!!

Full Brother, Mar Haven's Dark Knight  ( aka Jackson )  picked up his second
major

under Ken Tank and is also in the home stretch for his Championship...
handled

beautifully by his owner Stacy Hayano.

Their brother Select Champion Mar Haven's Johnny Black was Best Of Breed
under

Judge Ken Tank and Jack Newton ...owned by Hae J. Lee and as always, handled

by co-owner and best friend Mr. Bill Basu.  Thanks Bill.   Fun to just
watch, and see

the entire litter of  three boys do so well all  weekend.   ALSO...

Mar Haven's Sweet Lelani did well at her first Specialty shows with two
first

place wins from the Novice Class handled by Alycia Partei and owned by
Brigittte

Kaneda.    Lani is sister to the 1st 6 - 9 puppy dog at the National.

Her sire is CH.Karizma's Sundance v Kaleef.   Her Dam is a 'Booker'
daughter.

We so appreciate the owners of these dogs for great homes AND show careers.

Thank again to 'the ZacMan', Bill Basu and Alycia and Stacy for their
handling.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.marhaven.com