[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mystique

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:46:34 -0400

She was an ambassador of this breed indeed............a very good
representation publicly and in the shows with excellent temperament. She did
not have to be the most awesome mover to make her mark on our breed, but her
movement was very nice.
She represented our breed in many ways in a very positive spotlight and for
that we can be grateful to this wonderful girl!!

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com