[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mystery......Update

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "shepherd, german" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:01:45 +0000 (UTC)

Mystery started having her puppies about four in the afternoon. So far there
are three boys and two girls. They all have nursed and seem vert active.  I
will keep everyone updated. Thanks to everyone who responded to me this
morning. you guys are all great.

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant