[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mystery Young,polite super handler @ N Ohio Shows

  • From: <tho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 14:32:49 -0700

When I first saw this sharply dress handsome young man go in the ring,shake
hands with the judge smile and
introduce himself,I was impressed! Very impressed!Then I saw him go over to
ringside and actually take advice from the puppie's owner on how to make her
look better and to keep her happy and having a good time...and....he
did!!!!He actually followed the owners directions!Talked to ,petted and played
with his lovely,puppy, bitch between dogs and paid close attention to the
jusdge and the owners for last min directions.When gaiting and the judge
asked for a losed lead...he dropped the lead and gave her one imdeiatly,kept
eye contact with the judge with that evercharming smile all along an kept
one  eye on on his puppy making sure she stayed confident and happy and a
couple of time stopped and restarted when she was eith galloping or went
into a pace!Ive seen OLD PROS not even do this or act put out by having to
do it!Oh yeah and I also checked out his knees and back..lol This boy is
still is great shape folksfor 9-10 or whatever he is,,!We better keep him
and in healthy shape too! Charm,Health,Talent,love of dogs and no big
head(yet)Great discovery Tari! Now we all need to go to work on Grandpa and is
pearents to let us
keep him!!!
Lopsided Medusasmom'Tami Howard & Duce (who also adored him..how can we go
wrong?)
T-Ho Shepherds since 1980 who had a great time seeing so many
wonderful friends yesterday! I love you all!