[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mycoplasma

  • From: WITMS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:37:21 EST

About 10 yrs ago we had a problem with many different kennels, about 5
kennels involved. We were breeding back, and forth, males, bitches. Soon
bitches
were missing. Then having small litters, or fading puppies. Then males were
missing.This was in the course of a few years.  We all knew the  problems we
were having, and discussed it back, and forth.  What was  going on?? Testing
soon
told the tale of mycoplasma. At that time we really  didn't know, or hear,
much about it.  I do not believe all the dogs  involved had auto immune or
deficiency problems. It was the myco. All were  treated, and the problems
ceased to
exist.   Susie

_www.geocities.com/witmergsd_ (http://www.geocities.com/witmergsd)