[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mya/Noel Hearing

  • From: "Bonnie Dinsmore" <vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 23:05:58 -0500

Exactly, Pat
This only gives us more time to get people together for the July
trial......and it will be much warmer when we all stand outside of the
Courthouse to let everyone know that Mya had friends who would have gladly
taken her and fed her so she didn't have to die in that cage......... Thanks
for keeping everyone updated.

Bonnie Dinsmore
Von Adlerhof German Shepherds
www.vonadlerhof.com