[ SHOWGSD-L ] My take on this whole Hunte thing!!!!

  • From: Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 17:36:10 EST

I joined the Parent Club many years ago. Back in the 70's the first  time. I
was so excited to be a member.
Through the years I have met so many WONDERFUL, ethical BREEDERS. And  some
not so good. <G>
I have always been proud to say I am a Member of the GERMAN SHEPHERD  DOG
CLUB of AMERICA. Until NOW!!!!
We the members ARE the Club. RIGHT???
I know there had to be many, many, letters protesting Andrew Hunet's (  I
refuse to call him MR>)   membership. So my take is WE the  MEMBERS have NO say
in our clubs decisions.  I am appalled  that I am  in the same club as he.
I probably will NOT renew my membership next year.  Especially  since all the
other breed clubs have no respect for us any longer.  This is  MY OPINION.
You don't have to agree with me. That's fine.
I see all the time the crappy dogs that come from people like(or maybe  him)
Hunte
himself.  We have a boarding kennel and also train. So many  problems for so
much money.
Any way that's my bitching for today
Remember this is JMO!!!
Cathleen Bennett & Joe Guay