[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My take on raw

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, rockannand@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:14:08 -0700 (PDT)

Now here is a thought. If we used the term wilted instead of cooked would it
sound a appetizing.

  Let's see wilted spaghetti

  Filets wilted to the medium wilt side :0)

  Terry
Stormy435@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Actually , it is lettuce:-) However, as soon as I sent that, I remembered
wrapping up some chinese food in 'wilted' lettuce. So if that counts...:-)
A few of you smarties got it...when I first saw the question, I didn't. :-)

Oh...for the other ?..all food??? Tuna Steak..grilled just right , oh boy!
and Caviar, raw...yum yum.

Stormy
In a message dated 7/25/07 11:12:01 PM, rockannand@xxxxxxx writes:

> I give up, Stormy..........  What's the vegetable?  Kate

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs
www.cfodconline.org
S.P. Region GSDCA RALEEF Representative

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware
protection.