[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My take on it

  • From: "frank fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 18:55:10 -0500

There were questions posed to those running for the GSDCA position by some
allegedly on behalf of the WDA- questions posed to Mr. Bunch by that site
are unfair and because of the questions  I refuse to respond- however anyone
in WDA wishing to know my position on WDA can call- I will call back as I
have unlimited long distance or I will email back- I do not belong to the
WDA as I do not own a working dog but do support the importance of WDA in
the global scheme of our current position and would be happy to dialogue
with any concerned WDA members- I have made annual contributions to the
GSDCA team - I have openly voiced concerns about the unusual relationship of
the GSDCA & WDA organizations and supported the new GSDCA WDA committee-Kris
Fasano-phone 515-993-1932 email f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx