[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My rant

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:40:43 EDT

In a message dated 9/6/2006 11:10:48 AM Central Standard Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
    And I agree...if we can have the names of relatives of PC members
read, then we can have Bob's name, too.  Not reading his name
is so small minded and petty I just can't believe it.
Peggy

FIRST OF ALL WE HAVE NEVER HAD RELEATIVES OF PC MEMBERS ON OUR LIST OF
DEPARTED MEMBERS...AND IF YOUR REFERRING TO BART BARTLEYS FATHER AND SISTER
THEY
"WERE" MEMBERS....

I would really like to know who your referring to....I have been very careful
that it has always been members of the GSDCA....never have relatives been on
the deceased list...

I AM THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE DEPARTED MEMBERS...and proud of it.....I
went to the Membership chairman and to the Show Chairman...I asked for their
input.when Bob Scholes passed......WE ALL gave our views...WE VOTED.....I will
not
say who voted how  on this issue....I could not have just put Bobs name on
the list without checking with the Chairman I answer to....

Bob Scholes  breeding program has been one of the greatest...We OWN Utopias
Jitterbug of Nordlitch..(Bob was a friend) .our bloodlines are all Andretti.
All of you get your efforts together and do one bang up great tribute to Robert
in the Review...There are rules for the departed members..."members of the
GSDCA....I'm so sorry but thats the way it its.

Patty Szymczak