[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My opinion

  • From: "Laura Havis" <lhavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, "gsd showlist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 10:24:56 -0500

Apparently that's because it no longer "pays" to be a large animal vet.  My
sister graduated from Colorado State Veterinary School, the #2 school in the
country, as a MOBILE Equine/Ruminant Veterinarian, and is having a hard time
paying the suppliers for the meds she prescribes.  It tough out there!

Sincerely,
Laura Havis
Power Field Services
1555 FM 517 W.