[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My opinion

  • From: Royal T Shepherds <gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx, irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 15:59:48 -0700 (PDT)

This is almost exactly what I do.  I just wait a week or so after the first
shots, given by me.  I actually like your method better...getting that second
vaccine before going to the vet.  This has always been a fear of
mine, unimmunized puppies contracting some disease at the vet.

Gina
 ROYAL T SHEPHERDS
http://www.royaltshepherds.com
Home of: Ch Covy Tucker Hill v Royal T's Edsel,CD,NA,CGC,HIC,OFA h/e/t/c

From: Doris E <> href="mailto:irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx";>irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: > ymailto="mailto:showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
> href="mailto:showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <>
> ymailto="mailto:showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
> href="mailto:showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent:
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] My opinion

> cannot understand why people do not see the vet for the first shots.
> vet does a thorough physical before giving the shot, and has found
ther
> problems a couple of times.  These findings ended up saving me a
undle
> of money. He does not charge for an office visit for this shot.
oris
OST
> is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the original

uthor and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any
> kind

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT
> THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER
F ANY MATERIAL WHICH
> APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL
ARTIES TO THE
> POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A
IOLATION OF
> LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.
For assistance,
> please contact the List Management at >
> href="mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx";>admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
VISIT OUR WEBSITE -
> http://showgsd.org
ATIONAL BLOG -
> http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

POST
> is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the original
> kind

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE
> THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH
> APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE
> POST
> AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.

For assistance, please
> contact the List Management at >
> href="mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx";>admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE -