[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My offer

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:23:22 -0700 (PDT)

about 10 years ago as a joke I wrote a letter to a friend using a State Of
California Department of Corrections envelope on parole letter-head demanding
that she come to my office the next Monday or I would put out a warrant for her
arrest....well...her husband opened the letter and went ballistic!!!!....can't
tell ya who she is because she is well known in our breed, and she now is no
longer married to that husband.......some things I do are real stupid!...I know
what you're thinking.....you're thinking about my goal every day to break up a
happy marriage....well...nothing could be further from the truth...so Sally and
others...be careful about having your spouse set letters from folks!...true
story...FB
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:   I try to help as many as I can, and if a letter will
do it, just let me
know the details. If any member of the GSDCA, member of this List, lover of
German shepherds or other person who needs help lets me know what is needed, I
am here.

I sure would appreciate you writing my husband a letter asking him to please
finish installing the new fence- I have been asking for 2 years now and it
doesn't get me anywhere.
I would love to see his face if he thought I really followed thru on my threat
to seek legal help if he didn't get it finished

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com