[ SHOWGSD-L ] My new German puppy! Now I have gone and done it!

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:35:06 -0800 (PST)

Below is a link to slides of my new German puppy bitch.  It was an impulse buy
(co-ownership with Kent), but I just couldn't resist!  And I don't even like
German dogs!  She is 3/4 German and 1/4 American.  I can't remember a single
thing Kent told me about the pedigree because I was looking more than
listening.  I have been feeling like we are getting boxed in on our breeding
and need to bring some new blood into the Am lines.  I just didn't want to be
one to risk it!  Oh, well.  And I thought I was getting myself a new flat
screen TV for Christmas!
There are also pics of two of the males from Callie's Hudson litter at 9
months.  They are litter brothers to my Sera Jane who went reserve last
weekend.  Let me know what you think!

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/kc6XR7KU

Zoa

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com
Home of Ch. RiverRock's Hotel Callifornia CHIC, STDs, OFTDs, JHD, (Callie),
High Scoring Breed Champion in Herding at 2009 GSDCA National Specialty Show,
RiverRock's Straight From The Heart (Sera Jane), a legend in her own mind, and
RiverRock's Heart of the Matter (Luke, co-owned with Martha Simonett)