[ SHOWGSD-L ] My letter

  • From: Blackoaks1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 17:43:56 EDT

I sent my "official letter" to Dania, and to the Board today, if anyone
wants to see it, just ask.
Also, I was shocked to see that the requirement for two sponsors changed on
8-26-02, and there was not a Motion made to do so. In my opinion, something so
 important as that change should have required a Motion, and a Second, and
the  Majority of the Board in Favor.
It seems the Parent Club applications I have been handing out to people  this
year, that require two member sponsors are out-dated, and I had no
clue.(Makes me feel pretty stupid.)
Do not be surprised if you all get the chance to meet Mr. Hunte at our
National. He lives in Missouri after all, and recently entered his dog in six
local All Breeds shows here. From what I understand, he showed the dog himself
the first day, and dog was absent the other five  shows.

                                                     Regards,

                                             Marcia Hadley   in Missouri

http://www.geocities.com/blackoaks3/GODFATHER.html