[ SHOWGSD-L ] My last post on the subject

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 20:10:51 EST

In a message dated 12/9/09 4:18:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I don't  want to get embroiled in a political discussion.........but
MediCare brings it  out in me........

I am sorry I mentioned it. I love the way our government runs things.
Things like police, fire department, national roads, schools, the FDA, FBI, CIA

and medicare.  But, I have been crazy for years, and as a flaming  liberal
I like to leave it to others rather than try to do it myself.

I guess it is time for me to shut up and let private industry take over.
So, I will go drive on a private road home, let the private police protect me
 and hope the volunteer fire brigade is there to protect my home.  And then
 tomorrow, I will be back in the private courts to argue with a private
judge.

No more of big government for me.  Off with their heads.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/