[ SHOWGSD-L ] My handling classes!!!

  • From: "Giselda & Art" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:55:31 -0700

I had a great handling class last night, and yes I handled a cavalier puppy!
His name is Marcus and He is adorable.  We did so well I was so proud of
myself...I hope to become a handler some day!  Seemed kind of funny with a
little dog as I am used to running around the ring with my Dixie Chick!  I
think her nose was put out when I came home.
Marcus is unfortuneately not for sale, my friend is growing out the 3 puppies
and may decide later to sell them. But for now, I am really fortuneate and
happy to have to opportunity to be working with another breed, especially one
that I really am taken to and have a great mentor for the breed, which is very
hard to find in the shepherd world.  So for now, I am putting the shepherds on
the back burner even though I love the breed so much but I feel it is time to
move on and now have the chance to.  I may one day take another shepherd, but
won't be jumping into it real fast.
Cheers
Giselda