[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My fat bitch

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sally <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 08:24:35 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Sally....that makes perfect sense...back to my mom she
goes!!!!!!!!...Cowboy will just have to wait!....Ed
Sally <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Is possible she was not really coming in
season but had an infection you
cleared up with anti biotics--I have a couple bitches that will spot for a
couple days stop and then come in a 3-4 wks later and have the true season

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:55 PM