[ SHOWGSD-L ] My fat bitch

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 07:19:15 -0700 (PDT)

   About 4 or 5 weeks ago my bitch ( who really belongs to my mom) was about to
go into season...my males were sniffing her and licking her urine and she was
frisky and attempting to mount them, I did all the pre-breeding testing , gave
her meds for mycoplasma which she tested positive for, all throughout this 5
week period I reduced her diet and in fact she has lost about ten
pounds...problem is she has not come into season...the bitch is 4 years old and
has had one litter about 13 months ago, all her seasons have been normal the
last one coming last December....could this weight reduction diet have caused
her to skip her season, because my males are now sniffing my 13 month old who
has not had her first season...what's up all you smart listers...I am about
ready to return the bitch to my mom, and then she'll get fat again.....I want
to breed her to a real nice Army son owned by the Martellos.........Ed