[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My email re Vick to NFL

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: dir@xxxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 22:55:14 EDT

Sandi, I understand what you are saying, but until we see ALL dogs as OUR
breed, we are losing the fight.    When we see BSL in a state, or community, we
breathe a sigh of relief...OUR breed isn't there.   And when it is, we get
outraged and some of us write letters of protest.

I think it goes more than that.   When we see an airplane crash, we
immediately check to see if it's in our area..our state...our nation.
Oh...Paraguay...welll, and turn the page.

It is, I think, HUMAN to do that, but we have to stop doing it for the dogs
right now.   ANY dog, any ANIMAL is our animal, our dog, our cat.   In the last
fight in California, we had a motto...DON'T let them divide and conquer us.
Let's keep that up forever.

Off my soap box

And I DO understand what you are saying...I shamefully admit that I check,
too...then, slap myself upside my face and understand EVERY BREED IS OUR BREED!

Stormy
In a message dated 7/20/07 7:47:36 PM, dir@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I am sure there are a number of us relieved that the major part of the
> animals reteived were Pit Bulls or types there of.   I know I was!  But all
> the same those poor dogs and puppies were just USED AND ABUSED for use of
> dog fighting--how could they??!!

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs