[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My email re Vick to NFL

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:48:27 -0500

EXACTLY GUYS!!  WHAT A SUB----E HE IS.  My God, the fact that he had this
going on in his facitity is just to aweful but to know he LOVED THE FIGHTS
makes me want to puke!  Where does this guy come from??
Why does he love this sort of thing?  I would hope SOMEONE that knows more
about Mike Vick than we do could tell us why the heck would he do something
like this!
I am sure there are a number of us relieved that the major part of the
animals reteived were Pit Bulls or types there of.   I know I was!  But all
the same those poor dogs and puppies were just USED AND ABUSED for use of
dog fighting--how could they??!!
The 37  fighting dogs found in the Chicago area, the bait dog, was so full
of urine and his coat was falling out.  He was the bait dog for the pit
bulls as I understand it.  Dirty, hungry etc.etc.--I can only hope it was
not one of ours.  No breed was identified--just a large male dog.  With cat
on knee--Sandi Card