[ SHOWGSD-L ] My decision

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:28:02 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/2005 10:06:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Candidates..if you read this..why aren't you out there  campaigning?

I decided that unless people don't already know me, and what I stand for, I
can't establish that in a few months.  I also think Lew is a great person,
and would do a wonderful job for this club.  I am willing to respond to any
questions, and to answer any questions. But, I have for the past years posted
on
any issue that interests me, and to respond to each person who asks a
question  either in private or on the List.

I have not been reticent  about what I think of the breed, the  club or the
members, and by now it should be clear what I think.

In the end I don't think campaigning is, for me, the best thing I can do  for
this club. I would suggest that everyone vote for that person they feel will
do the best job for the club, the breed and the members.

I also do not believe campaigning on the List is either proper or allowed.
It would be unfair to some who may not be active on a computer, or have the
time  or ability to use this forum.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together