[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My apologies to the list

  • From: "Pam Stoesser" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <JParker0127@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:15:16 -0500

Actually (as taken from the web site), the goals of this list are to promote
conformation showing and breeding in the US and Canada.  The admins used to
keep the list focused on these goals but then something happened....
  To further and to promote the AKC/CKC/GSDCA/GSDCC style of conformation
showing and breeding of German Shepherd Dogs;
  To promote communication among the fancy and the Parent Clubs (German
Shepherd Dog Club of America and German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada);
  To share health, grooming, showing and breeding information;
  To encourage the quick dissemination of information and the dispelling of
rumors within the fancy;
  To encourage ethical breeding of the German Shepherd Dog;
  To encourage participation in the parent clubs;
  To serve as a resource for the North American fancy.