[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My Turn.....

  • From: "anthony amoroso" <triplea7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lewieb@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:49:13 -0700

I am distressed over the tone the List has taken. With all the vitriolic
comments being made by so many
club members is disturbing. I feel a need to remind all of us that back in the
sixties only two very important
club members were involved in litigation's. It got so bad between them that AKC
saw fit to suspend our club and we lost out on our National Show that year.
I feel that what is going on right now with our club could very well bring
about the same dire consequences.
I strongly advise all of us to take a deep breath and let things cool off for a
while and let whatever litigation's
going on work themselves out.

Let's go back to bragging about our fabulous breed. Along with helpful doggy
hints.
It's time......We are getting to noisy and the neighbors are going to complain.

Tony Amoroso