[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My Turn.....

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lewieb@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:32:41 -0400

Can't the charges be dropped on Margy? Can't the charges be dropped on the
Executive Committee?
Can't the charges be dropped on anyone else ?
Can't you all get past this for the sake of our breed and club or does this
have to be a bitter bloody battle till the end ?
Everyone of you involved are going to ruin what we have left of this breed,
sport and club..........you are eating us up from the inside out like a
terrible spreading plague. It's already bad enough that our sport is
dwindling to nothing.
Can't you all acknowledge that you don't like each other but you can get
past this only for the good of the breed and club ?  Noone's asking you to
be pals or forget but just GO FORWARD!!!!!!
Can't we have our new officers and just move on?
For God's Sake put away your intense hatreds and right the wrongs that have
been done..........who cares about the principal of it all, who the hell
cares about revenge.......GET OVER YOURSELVES already and MAKE a positive
ending to all of this!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL ??
PLEASE I ask you all to end this............AMY

AMY SAFDIR
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com