[ SHOWGSD-L ] My Pathetic Luck!

  • From: "Giselda & Art" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:33:54 -0700

Well I have not posted for so long thought I would let everyone in on my
pathetic luck!!!!  It never seems to change no matter how I try, and I wonder
why?  I took my lovely pup and my male to the vet yesterday as he had the back
problem which is improving very well, but he is still on the anti
inflammatories.  I have felt bad as I have been working so much I don't even
have time for myself, but my puppy was due for her 3rd and final shot so I had
made the appointment for wed but called for a job interview so I had to change
to yesterday.  She was a trooper as usual, had her shot, rabies and bordedella.
 The vet and the tech both loved her ears and her coat and said she was a
beautiful dog...made me very proud, as I love her to, her personality is
amazing.  I took rocket along as he feels neglected when he does not get to go
for a truck ride.  He was so happy.  Coming home, I am on the way to feed my
horse, and I decide maybe I should go and let the dogs have a swim.  I stopped
on the road, (which is a private road and I did not see anyone coming), I was
going to back up to let the dogs out, and "BANG".  I wondered what the heck was
going on.   Yep lo and behold, some mechanic from the gm dealership was road
testing a brand new 2008 full load chev truck and I backed into him...he was so
mad but I think he drove into me...there is no way I could have made that loud
of a bang just slowly backing up.  My truck is ruined, and the gm got a bit of
a crack on the bumper. Needless to say, I spent $118 at the vet, and now $300
deductible for my truck and now I am looking for a 3rd job.  Dogs wondered what
the heck was going on.  They were fine but I am sure they were wondering what
was up. Nothing changes for me....I just keep on having bad luck....when will
it change, any ideas?????????
Well I guess I have one thing to look forward to every day, kisses from my
lovely dogs!
Giselda