[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My Nationals

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:54:34 -0700 (PDT)

It has not snowed in Miami since January 1977, I was in Pittsburg then, and all
of the upper US was frozen, schools were closed for over a month.  I saw snow
on the palm trees on a news cast.  My husband was just graduating high school
and remembers the snow here, he grew up here.  It lasted about 3 hours and
melted.

  I hope it does not happen while I live here.  I would rather visit the stuff.
  sheila
lollark@xxxxxxx wrote:
  It is beautiful in Denver area too. A balmy 60 something and headed for 70s
this weekend. Great weekend to beat the Raiders.
Karen Lollar
-------------- Original message from caggra@xxxxxxx: --------------

> I walked to lunch today and it started snowing here in Columbus, Ohio. Last
> night we had a Tornado here that destroyed or damaged 15 houses (not mine!).
> This is the earliest I recall it snowing in Columbus.
>
> Jeff Pyle

Sheila of GSDC of Greater Miami
Member GSDCA Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training