[ SHOWGSD-L ] My Mom's Dog !

  • From: Lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (the list)
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 17:38:18 +0000

I took my Mom's dog, J Lo, to Petsmart today.  Quality time for Jo Lo and I.
She fell in love with a Boston Terrier puppy in the toy isle.  He was full of
energy and playful, they had a blast. J lo did not want to leave her new
friend.
I am checking out paying for my purchases, when my Mom's dog slipped her
collar.  Petsmart is a busy place on Saturday- obedience class inside, kids,
dogs, pets for adoption, people.

My mom's dog ran up and down the aisles, over the fence designated for the
obedience dogs, back over, through the back where the dog food and crates are
kept. J Lo was running full speed. The kind where a dog looks like a puppy when
the back legs are galloping under them, ears straight back, tail wagging.

I am calling my Mom's dog, she seems to have forgotten her name.  Oblivious.  A
full grown German Shepherd is causing havoc in the pet store.

After I finally got her to down-stay and put the lead and collar back on her.
The line was backed up to check out, I had to sign the credit card pad to
complete the purchase upon catching J Lo.

 I promptly took her out in front where the dogs for adoption are displayed.
She is up to date on her shots, heart worm. She loves other dogs, boats, jet
ski's, neighborhood bars, sticks, tennis balls,and children. Please adopt this
animal. You can find my Mom's Dog at The Petsmart in Roswell, GA.

What a fiasco and how embarrassing.  LOL. LOL.  Lindab