[ SHOWGSD-L ] My Mistake

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:30:00 EDT

Well, I hate to admit I made a mistake but ........  I had Bob moving files
from my study here down to the garage (moving fun and games - and getting new
carpet throughout most of the house at one time, what a pain!).  Anyway, I had
to look at like the 2002 budget since it was right there and I realized I made
a mistake.  For some reason I had $2000 in my mind as what we donated to the
team that represents us in the international trials and it really closer to
$4000.  My faux pas.  Money well spent tho in my opinion.
I know you people don't realize what we are going through here and probably
think I am on the internet all the time.  Not true.  I am packing up stuff,
moving stuff, etc., etc., and when I take my breaks I come see what is going on
and sometimes reply (and sometimes reply when I should keep my mouth shut).  I
hope everyone is praying that our house sells fast so I don't have to go into
that "keep the house in perfect condition" for too long.

Tish