[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My Last post!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 21:21:12 EDT

In a message dated 9/4/2007 8:16:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
To Tish  and the List: I'm sorry for asking Tish to name names. I just
learned that if  anyone on the board named names, that they would be "removed".
Sorry Tish,  didn't mean to put you in that position and sorry list, I didn't
read the  by-laws regarding just Yea and Nay votes will be reported.

HOWEVER, to  the officers and the "bored" members, I stand by my post.

Stay well.  Election time will exact the truth.

Tony, Tish, and all those interested....

Somehow the Board got Margy suspended, we still don't know why but I
ventured if it all was to come out, this action was not only prejudicial, but
totally incorrect, and cant be supported in the long run.

However...........

The fact that there is a (real or not) suspension in effect serves as a
scare tactic to refrain others from doing what in their hearts they know is the

right thing, for fear of repercussions.

I know not everyone is willing to fight. I understand it takes a lot to get
to battle.

But don't let the wrongdoings and the bullying of a few dictated your
actions.  Two wrongs don't make a right.

Or have we reach the point were speaking against "those who must not be
named" risks expulsion from the club?  Check the bylaws.  These people  don't
have
that authority.  The only power they have is that we give them  by apathy,
ignorance and fear.

JMO

Ileana