[ SHOWGSD-L ] My Lahela , from Jen Arends

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:35:41 -0700

I am passing this to some on the list on behalf of Jen Arends , who just
lost her beloved Lahela.
I have to agree, that to be critical of someone or state what a better
decision you would have
made on the heels of someone's loss, is truly insensitive and
tasteless....you know who you are.
Kathy Tank

Sater-Nordlicht My Lahela (Jamiroquai x Aladdin's
Libby) died yesterday afternoon in front of me. She
was only 4. ANYONE who knows me, knows how much my
dogs mean to me. I stood there and watched her go into
cardiac arrest and have a vet and *6* techs working
their asses off to try and save her life for over an
hour. So for someone to say "that is why I dont do
anesthia" is RUDE! I chose to have that done because
it IS a safe procedure! DON'T judge me because you
DON'T know me. Those who do and are my friends know
how much I loved her and the hopes and dreams she
carried for me. So, on that note, if you can't say
something positive about someone who's family member
just died, SHUT UP.
Thank you to those list members who have sent their
thoughts and prayers!

Jen Arends
Vinstra Shepherds

--