[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My Girl just turned 15 yrs old today

  • From: Shofar Shepherds <shofar_k9s@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:54:49 -0800 (PST)

Happy birthday, from me and 14 3/4 year old Dax! Wouldn't it be great if we had
a time machine and could make them three years old again? I have a Sheltie
named Shayna, BTW. I'm sure they're both beautiful.

Leslye Morrow
Member GSDCA
Shofar Shepherds and Shelties

My oldest GSD Shaynah just turned 15 yrs. old today.  I posted last year when
it was her 14th birthday, I'm so glad we still have her, but her days are
numbered, as she's not doing well due to arthritis and HD.   She's been the
best GSD with a superb temperament, loves everyone.  She used to visit nursing
homes and participate in parades, kennel club and obedience club functions and
has obedience titles, and she survived an extreme case of bloat/torsion and
surgery when she was 5 and still doing great.  I check her bloodwork regularly
and the vets have said it is remarkable for her age.  Happy Birthday my sweet
baby girl!
LuAnn Kennedy
St. Clairsville, Ohio

Make Yahoo! your homepage.