[ SHOWGSD-L ] : My Girl

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:04:15 -0600

Y'all,
   OMG! I have gotten SO many emails and have forwarded them on to Melissa.
Just waiting to hear that the Angel girl is with Mel. She was going to lace
some food with Ace and try getting her that way. She HAS to get her
today...........or the owners will call the pound on her. Stay
tuned.............Mo
mo please tell everyone thank you for prayers and tell them not to stop.

I am up late because I went to check on her. she is sleeping by the golf cart.
i prayed over her and rubbed around her neck to let her know I will not hurt
her. She wants to wag that tail of hers but its almost like she is as cautious
of me as I have been of her. I know she has been beaten. If you move to quick
she is so scared. she is so pretty. I cant wait to give her a bath...heck she
will get a spa day.

I cannot wait to send pictures!

mel

Yahoo! Mail