[ SHOWGSD-L ] My First Champion

  • From: Janet Tyler <mustlovedogs61@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:16:59 -0700 (PDT)

       Good Just Got Better of Edan "Quidditch" earned his championship this
past weekend at the GSDC of Northwest PA. under Judge John White, other wins
where under Judge's John Bemont, Randy Chestnut and Monica Canestrini.
        The first time I saw this dog move fell in love with him, as I learned
later this was no surprise, his sire is CH. We Love DuChien's Rollins, Dam
is-I've Got it all of Edan, what a wonderful breeding, my hat's off to the
breeding programs of both breeder's.
         A very special thank you to Ann Schultz for giving me the opportunity
to own this dog, thank you also to Ann Schultz who showed Quidditch in Bred-by,
Denise Fox-winner's dog and Jason Lyle-Best of winner's to finish him.
         I've been showing dogs for only 3 years and to add icing to the cake
the next day  the GSDC of Western PA. TRJ"s I"ve Just Got To Have Her "Hope",
Sire-CH Good To The Last Drop of Edan, Dam- Detmer's Rising Star Kira V. T-Ho
earned a 3 point major under Judge Ron Hilliard handled by Jeff Pyle, this
brings her total to 7 ponts at 12 month's of age
           Thanks again to John White, Ron Hilliard and ringside for support

                                  Janet Tyler