[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My First Canadian National

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd@xxxxxxx" <showgsd@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 17:14:03 -0700 (PDT)

We got pulled to the side also crossing the boarder :0) When they closed my car
up I jumped all over the boarder patrol and opened it back up and told him to
leave it that way. I didn't want Maddy to over heat. It didn't help that it was
9-11 when we crossed.

The Canadian Club did a wonderful job and the judges seminar was a ton of fun.
Our table had a blast. I hope the USA club does as good a job. The lunches were
great. I hope the GSDC of Canada hosts it there again soon. The dirt floor was
great and there was less dust there than at our sod nationals. I saw some
really nice dogs and the GVX was a BEAUTIFUL BITCH!!!! Maddy won the 9-12 class
at both shows but looks like the teenager she is :0) Can't wait for her to
mature. Thanks for all the ring support and for Lois blowing the whistle. It
isn't easy training a dog in the mountains by yourself but I was very very
pleased with her performance.

For those heading to the USA national have a great time and I'll see you next
year if they keep it in CO.

A huge THANK YOU to our friends in the north.

Terry