[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My Fault and I Am SOOORRRYYYYY..

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:30:37 -0700 (PDT)

I forgive you, even if no one else will.  They have gotten so nasty lately, and
not just the National, but for months now.  So, I will take it upon myself to
be nice and forgiving of all mistakes made by humans and dogs, in an effort to
bring peace.
  sheila
LEWIEB@xxxxxxx wrote:
  In my haste to get the Board O Gram delivered to the membership and to the
Review I goofed up. By the way, those of you with AOL did not get the BOG,
seems as though AOL is still blocking some email. Bill will be sending another
BOG from a different address, maybe that will work. In the meantime, if you
want a BOG email me, I will send you one and it will be printed in the
Review.

Back to the mistake. Tom is still in St. Louis, waiting for NASS to start
so he and Cheryl worked all day on Monday and part of Tuesday compiling the
BOG. Tom could not get online access so he faxed the 7 pages to me for editing.
I scanned those pages, added the "Official" Election Tally since I now had
the Certification Statement which was not delivered to Sharon in St. Louis
and is why I had no actual number of ballots cast to report. But it is in the
BOG.

So, after scanning and some editing I sent the BOG to Bill without saying
anything about the AD Hoc Committee Reports, there were two of them. First was
AOA and there was no report, the second was the AD Hoc Committee regarding
the P&P Limitations placed on the Review Editor. The Committee was chaired by
Kris Fasano, members were Bill Pfeiffer, Tom Mesdag, Lee Brown, and Paul
Root. The report given by Kris was the Committee felt all restrictions should
be removed and the paragraph deleted from P&P. I cannot remember the actual
wording, that will be in the real Minutes, this BOG is just to give everyone a
highlight of what happened. The Board voted and approved the recommendation
of the AD Hoc Committee. Once again the tally of the votes will appear in
the Minutes, not all of the Board agreed with this motion but it did pass so
the Review Editor may show.

As Paul Harvey would say, that is the rest of the story. I am sorry I did
not include it in the first version of the BOG but the BOG is NOT official by
any means. The Minutes that Margy should have to us very soon are the
official record of the GSDCA.

I have added the AD Hoc information to the BOG and will send Bill an updated
copy.

Lew

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of GSDC of Greater Miami
Member GSDCA Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training