[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My Dog's Strange Habits

  • From: "Windvane" <windvane@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <MarHaven@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:08:34 -0700

Sounds like My Boss daughter. Only for her its the fridge, when I get the
baggie out with the rollover in it to give our 16 year old border terrier
her pills. Prism is up and sitting on the floor at the kitchen counter
waiting for her piece I cannot sneak  that bag out no way!  and she is
there!
I can go to the fridge for anything else and she does not get up,  she knows
the sound of that baggie.
These are not stupid dogs!

Emilie C.Woodruff
Windvane Kennels