[ SHOWGSD-L ] My Christmas by Jovan

  • From: WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:03:05 EST

It was a very strange weekend in my house.  There were two days of football.
On Saturday my daddy let me and Cheyenne each open ONE present.  I tore off
the wrapping paper and sat on it.  We got stuffed toys with squeakers.  I ran
around with mine and stole Cheyenne's.

Mommy and daddy stayed home because they didn't feel good.  They just watched
football but since the Bears weren't playing they weren't yelling.

On Sunday we got up and there were MORE presents under the tree for us.  I
LOVE to open presents even if they are not mine.  We opened & opened and have
lots of new stuffed squeaky toys.  Cheyenne breaks them -- she already broke
the
one from Saturday and threw the stuffing all over.  Daddy took it away from
her.

The last present for us was a box -- daddy didn't think I could open it by
myself so he started to help.  I picked it up with my teeth and ran under the
table.  I opened it because it smelled pretty good. There were lots of cookies
in it.

Daddy gave us each a cookie and he broke a piece off one and ate it.  Mommy
did too.  They are strange.

Why does my daddy chase me around trying to stick bows on my head?  It's not
funny!  I took all the toys and sat on them.  Cheyenne wanted one but I showed
her my teeth and she left me alone.  I always give in when she shows me HER
teeth, but today I decided to show her mine.  Mine are bigger!  She might the
pack leader but today was my day to stick up for myself.  I sat on all the toys
for a long time.

Mommy went to my human grandma's.  Daddy stayed home he was something called
the flu.  I didn't see him fly anywhere so I don't know why it's called the
flu.

There was more football but it was nice and quiet with mommy not here to yell
at the TV.  She says bad words when she yells at the TV.  (Don't tell her I
said that or she might not let me send an email ever again!)

On Saturday night mommy lit a few candles.  She said that if you light
candles on Christmas Eve, one for every dog you have at the Rainbow Bridge, the
dogs
will see it and know you remember them and love them.  I remember when my
Uncle Worth went to the Rainbow Bridge it was sad.  I didn't know the other
dogs
that lived here before I came here but Mommy said they are my relatives too.

I am very tired today because I played with the new toys all day and kept
trying to get the stupid bows off my head.  Does anyone know why humans are
silly
like that?  What is so great about sticking a bow on a dogs head?  I just
knock them off, then daddy puts another one on!  And they think we are silly
sometimes!

I'm gonna see if I can scam some more of those yummy cookies we got and take
a nap.

I hope everyone else had a nice Christmas

Oh mommy said the Bears are Champions.  I know what a Champion is!  She said
they are in the playoffs.  Is that like when you get Best of Breed and go to
Group?  If it is, then there's gonna be MORE yelling when the playoffs come.  I
think it is like at a dog show when you think you are done showing but then
since you won you have to stay for group.  Too bad Santa didn't get me
earplugs.

By:  Jovan