[ SHOWGSD-L ] My Brother

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 18:49:03 -0700 (PDT)

...For those who have been on this list for more than a year you know how I
love to use Bill Basu as my target for this strange sense of humor that I
have...we have traveled many miles together, and gone to many shows...once in
Vegas we came close to going to jail ( true story)...at times we even fight
like brothers...but today he went GV with the spectacular black bitch of the
Martellos'...I wish I could express how happy I was to see it in person...as I
type this I am sitting at the Denver airport...I don't know who went BOB cuz I
am flying home to CA. at 8:30PM Sat. night......this man has gone through some
changes in this game, but He didn't change!...look up the word integrity in the
dictionary...it defines Bill Basu!....I love em like a brother and like my
grandmother used to say, good things come to those who wait...the wait is
over...nice job, my brother!...more about the show tomorrow...this has been one
crazy month...from Hawaii, to Wisconsin to Denver...this fat
 black man is tired....Ed