[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My Bio....am I running this year????

  • From: Bill Basu <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:28:35 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Bud and Ed,
IMHO You would both be ideal candidates for the GSDCA Board as you have plenty
of years of experience dealing with and rationalizing the most dysfunctional
organization in professional sports, the OAKLAND RAIDERS!!!
Just think of going to Board Meetings or Executive Sessions as a trip to the
"Black Hole" and you will feel right at home!!!!
Lot of noise and characters in the stands and not much production on the
field!!!!

 BTW before next election perhaps we could see if Al Davis would be interested
in joining the GSDCA and running for Prez, although with the new code of ethics
and the Hunte experience he might not make it in!!!!!

Bill(Go Browns!!!)

BTW: Ed i'm not your handler, you've not shown a good specimen(dog i mean) in
10 years. The only thing you have to show it is some frozen semen(the dog's
ofcourse) that threatens never to be used.