[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My Best Friend Chase

  • From: <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dankagsd01@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:18:42 -0500

I know it's been very hard Carol and you know how much I loved him. He was a
very special dog. I want to thank you (again) for letting him into my life and
allowing me to handle him for you when Nancy was down with her broken ankle. We
did good and boy did we have a blast!

My favorite Chase stories...
The 'Red Eye' no sleep drive to Ventura -Best of Breed!
Just before we took Group1 he tried to jump on the table of ribbons!
Mmm, The fresh peach pie! or was it Apple?
and... Ahh, so you want to play Ball hunh? <LOL>!

Take care.
Your friend,
Rick Haase